Thursday, January 22, 2015

Peru Trip

Hey Guys!

Sorry its been so long since I've posted anything to my actual blog. I have wanted to share these photos from Peru for a long time but had lots of computer problems when I got back. Im stoked I can share them now. I went down to Peru with Josh Wilson and Josh McFadden right before Thanksgiving for 2 weeks. We were planning on only staying and surfing in the famous points of Northern Peru. When we arrived to Mancora, the waves were not cooperating with us so we stayed for a few days but decided to head south towards Lima where the report looked a little more promising for our trip. These two areas were very different but we enjoyed them both. The waves maybe never turned out like we would have liked but we had plenty of fun sessions and surfed pretty much everyday. We also scored South Florida on the way home with solid double overhead bombs and boardshorts. It was a great way to end the trip. 

The weather was nice, the people were great, and the prices were pretty damn good too. This was a fun trip for me to get out of the country and use my camera to document someone else's trip. It had been a while since I last traveled and I certainly missed everything that comes with traveling. Nothing ever goes as planned but you just kinda have to roll with the punches and make the most of it. I enjoy that about traveling. 

If anyone is looking to hire a photographer for an upcoming surf trip please email me at Follyhood@gmail.com to see if we can work something out.

Also make sure to check out Josh Wilson's page at Charleston Surf Lessons if you need lessons.

Justin































































































































                                     



















































1 comment:

  1. Awesome Peru pics! I was in Peru last year and had a great time surfing and eating Ceviche

    ReplyDelete